Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beat The Heat

I can't take it anymore. Kerala is one hot place to live in (hot meaning scorching hot temperature). This led to me googling for ways to keep cool and beat the heat. Most of it was too expensive for me but I learned something interesting. I found out that eating hot and spicy food can cool you down in hot climates. I stopped wearing shoes in Cochin unless I really have to. Only sandals for me but the picture above has inspired me to start wearing shoes again (sockless like in the picture). The picture also makes me want to start wearing bright colours again (I want those shorts!). Now all this would have been easier if I could find some money lying around for first class tickets to my vacation home in Switzerland (Munnar or Ooty would be fine too).

2 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

great ensemble

kteeo said...

Terence
Its from a likely source. The Sartorialist.