Monday, October 27, 2008

Road Safety and Style

The campaign you see above (the campaign makes me want to wear that vest. I blame advertising for this too. I envy you people) is a french road safety campaign featuring Karl Lagerfeld. It reads "It's yellow, it's ugly, it doesn't match anything, but it can save your life." Below is something I found with a slight recumbence to the safety vest we see all around us on policemen and security guards.
The photo is from Romain Kremer's Spring Summer 08 collection. Ah how the policemen and security guards would be a pleasure watching with this on. You could wear this too (that is if you can get your hands on them) when on a walk at night in this LOVELY GOD' OWN COUNTRY of ours (please forgive my sarcasm) where street lights don't work.

No comments: