Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Great Times Good Times

Welcome to my blog, but who am I? My identity cannot be revealed because the city of Cochin is suddenly the new hot spot for cyber crime (Ah the world has gone mad). I am the black sheep of my family. A family of doctors. I don't want to be a doctor. Far from it. I want to be in the creative business. I have a keen eye for menswear (no I am not gay. You can be totally straight and still be interested in fashion), music, movies, photography and an appetite for good food. The picture above is from one of my favourite photographers/designers Hedi Slimane. 

3 comments:

Style Salvage Steve said...

Great choice of pic! You certainly can be interested in fashion and be straight!

Terence Sambo said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Mr Anonymous :o)

kteeo said...

Steve
Thanks. Hedi Slimane is a fantastic photographer. Keep your blog updated its a great inspiration for me.

Terence
Thanks. You can call me kteeo if you like.